Table / Desk - Float
- Tempered glass legs thickness.15 mm
- Hardwood base unit with oak finishing4 cm.
- cm. H.76 x P.90 x L.180
- Distance between head of the table and leg cm. 35
- Distance between leg and leg cm. 107
- Solid wood shows morphological characteristics that could inappropriately interpreted as defects. These are actually qualities that make it a unique and refined material, distinguishing it from all other lower value materials.
- In general, it is important to know that knots, small cracks, cracklings and slight colour differences are qualities that distinguish products made of solid wood and confirm its authenticity.
- Knots are natural elements present in most wood species.
- Small Cracks and slight colour differences are due to climate changes such as humidity levels and temperature leap caused by the heat present in houses or next to fire places and stoves. Solid wood can be affected by these changes expanding, narrowing or creating small cracks. These are typical behaviours of most refined antiques that confirm the authenticity of solid wood.